You are here
Interpreting or reading landscapes is often question driven.
- Where are the best fish habitats located in a watershed?
- Where are the largest floodplains?
- Where does urbanization impact the best aquatic habitats?
- Which areas are most prone to shallow landslides?
- Where are forest roads most at risk from failure?
- Where is the highest potential for road surface erosion and sediment delivery to streams?
- Where does the greatest wildfire risk overlap the greatest climate change?
TerrainViewer: Your Portal into the Big Picture.
Examine spatial patterns of a large range of watershed attributes (fish habitats [anadromous, resident], erosion potential, floodplains, wildfire, climate change, grazing) at the scale of watersheds, landscapes, states and regions.