Personalized Environment Assessments: Homes/Parcels - Neighborhoods - Communities
Get a Personalized Accounting of Your Environment, including Natural Hazards and Climate Change?
- Floods (and flash floods)
- Post fire erosion and torrents
- Extreme Weather (tornadoes/hail/wind)
- Climate Change - Increased Temperature
- Climate Change - Increased/Decreased Rainfall
- Climate Change - Altered Snowfall
Commission a Personalized Assessment of Your Environment at the Scale of:
Economical, Easy to Understand and Informative. An analysis contains (1) an inventory of environments, including hazards/risks proximity & directionality, (2) compounded, overlapping hazards/risks, and (3) hazards/risks neighborhoods (e.g., how does your property compare with others in your area).
Send Us Your Location (anywhere in the U.S.) and Get a Cost Quote. Contact us.
Economical, Easy to Understand and Powerful: Learn More
See examples of personalized environment assessments.
Learn about the Limitations with Existing State and Federal Environmental and Hazard/Risk Information that TerrainWorks Personalized Hazard Assessments are Designed to Overcome:
(1) Certain types of hazard information may not be available or incomplete (e.g., landslides, mudflows),
(2) Hazard information may not be based on the best available information including the highest resolution of digital data,
(3) Hazard information, if it exists, cannot be found in one location (online) and thus not readily available to the property owner or community,
(4) Hazard information analysis does not include compounded or overlapping hazards (e.g., climate change, drought and wildfire), and
(5) Hazard information is not personalized, not evaluated in terms of individual properties and communities, and not easy to interpret.
TerrainWorks Personalized Hazard Assessments are Designed to Overcome these Five Limitations.
Note, because of lack of data and an incomplete scientific information, not all hazards will be identified or accurately characterized.